NSN 4320 01 454 5246
MFG P/N: 3000 D HD1
Shipboard "Plastics waste processor" required fresh water recirculation (up to 350°F) at 200 PSI inlet pressure at rates of 12 GPM @ 125 FT TH and 21 GPM @ 117 FT TH.
- Lightweight (65 Ibs.) heavy-duty design: 350 PSI hydrostatic test.
- LOW FLOW/HIGH HEAD design: enclosed impeller (5.50" dia.) with 1/4" wide vanes (5).
- Single internal mechanical seal: Carpenter 20 Cb-3 metal bellows, chemical grade carbon vs. silicon carbide mating faces, EPDM elastomers. No stuffing box or chamber bore restrictions; no flush required.
- Deep-drawn and fabricated casing with self-venting top horizontal discharge and drain.
- Marine-duty chemical Processing hostile environment motor: 2 HP 3450 RPM, 230/460 VAC, TEFC, 1.15 SF, 145 TC frame with base, cast iron frame
|Terms of Sale
||U.S. SALES ONLY, PARTS SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”, NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
|Special Payment Instructions
||CREDIT CARD, USPS MO, CHECK-HOLD TILL CLEAR, PAYMENT WITHIN 10 DAYS CLOSE
|Special Shipping Instructions
||DOMESTIC (WITHIN U.S.) SHIPPING ONLY, CARRIER AND FEE DETERMINED AT END OF AUCTION