The following describes the rules for use of the services provided by this Web Site. We reserve the right to supplement, revise or update these rules at any time. Your continued use of the Site following such amendment means you accept and agree to any such updates, revisions and additional rules.
Use of Our Services. Our services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify for an account for this reason, please do not use our services. This Site provides a forum for buyers and sellers to engage in transactions for military related parts, components, subassemblies, and end-items. We are not involved in the transactions between buyers and sellers ourselves and we are not responsible for the outcome of a transaction.
Auctions We provide an advertising venue for sellers to list and sell Items and buyers to bid on and purchase Items. We do this through an auction-like format, although we are not auctioneers. When a seller lists an Item, the seller provides basic information about the Item, and sets out the terms of the sale. The seller may, if he chooses, set a reserve price, a minimum bid or starting bid.
The winning bidder is the highest bidder on the Item. In the case of a reserve price auction, a bid is only a winning bid if it meets or exceeds the reserve price on the Item.
1. Registration Accuracy In order to list and/or bid on listings, you must provide true and accurate User Information about yourself in the registration form. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date. It is a violation of U.S. federal law to make bids in a false name or with an invalid credit card, even if our software initially accepts such a bid. Please be aware that even if you do not provide your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Do not test our auctions with false bids. This puts you at substantial personal legal risk. Fraudulent bidders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Currently, various state, federal and international law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the U.S. Secret Service, have become involved in investigating Internet fraud cases.
2. Member Account, Password and Security. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify your provided email address and activate your registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and your password. You are also entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User ID and password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User ID and password or any other breach of security relating to Your User ID and password and the Site.
1. Listing. Once you list an Item for auction it becomes an irrevocable offer to sell the Item to the winning bidder. Once there is a winning bid, you have a binding legal agreement to sell the listed Item to the winning bidder according to the terms of your listing for the Item. Once you list an Item and receive a winning bid, you cannot withdraw it from sale. Please carefully consider these obligations before you place an Item for auction.
2. Listing Content. A Listing must offer a specific item. Any Listing we consider to be general advertising instead of an offering of a specific item may be removed at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to edit (but have no obligation to do so) or remove an auction Listing for violations of law, violations of these Website Rules or the User Agreement, or in our sole discretion. We may move a Listing to another category if we consider the Listing inappropriate for the listed category, so put your Listings in the most appropriate category. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in any Listing you post to the Site, in order to allow us to (i) list the content on the Site, (ii) update or improve the Site and any relevant Services, and/or (ii) make use of such Listings or content for uses related to the Site including electronic or print publications, reference materials or reports to third parties regarding sales and listings on the Site. (Any such publications or reports made available to third parties, other than in the context of law enforcement, will not include any user’s personal information.)
Listings on this site must be for items which are relevant to the intent and purpose of this venue. We are a platform for Buying and Selling Military Related Parts, Components, Subassemblies, and End Items Supporting US and International Defense Agencies / Military and Commercial Manufacturers / Suppliers / Owners / Operators / Contractors / Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul Facilities. We reserve the right to remove any listing which, in our opinion, does not relate to this market, additionally, we reserve the right to disable/lock the account of any individual/company that knowingly or repeatedly violates this site rule.
Your description of the Item must be accurate and truthful. Adding additional unrelated keywords to your Listing to make it appear through our search facilities is prohibited. We do not allow the posting of multiple Listings for the same physical item; excessive duplicate Listings may be removed at our sole discretion without notice.
3. Prohibited Listings. You must have the legal right to sell any Items you list on our Site. You may not list any Item that would cause us or you to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You may not list any Item that is stolen or counterfeit. Your Listing may not be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing; and it may not contain obscenity or child pornography.
4. Viruses, Etc. You may not use the Site to distribute viruses or other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests or property of us or of any other User.
5. Non-U.S. Sellers. As long as all applicable laws of the countries of residence of both buyer and seller are followed, non-U.S. sellers are welcome to list Items for sale on the Site. Laws may vary considerably, and you and buyer assume complete responsibility for compliance with all Legal Requirements of the U.S. and other jurisdictions in these cases. If the Item is not located in the U.S., you must clearly identify the country in which the Item is located in your listing.
If an Item is sold to a U.S. buyer by a non-U.S. seller, the Item must be legally imported into the U.S. in compliance with all Legal Requirements including any permits for import and/or customs declarations required by law. Certain Items may not be imported into the U.S. or other jurisdictions under various applicable federal, state and local laws. If you do not file the proper paperwork before shipping the Item, the item may be confiscated by the authorities.
1. Bidding. If you place a bid on an Item it is an irrevocable offer to buy the Item at the price in your bid. If you place the winning bid, you have a binding legal agreement with the seller to buy the Item at the winning bid price on the terms in the Item listing. You must resolve any questions you have about the Item by contacting the seller of the Item before placing a bid. Do not place a bid until you are sure that you understand what you are bidding on and, if necessary, after you have received answers to any questions you have from the seller.
Bidding is subject to bid increments and Items may be subject to a minimum bid.
2. Payment. This Site does not accept payment in any form for any Items. Bidders must remit payment directly to the seller for any Item won.
Auction listings display the scheduled closing date and time for the auction. Bidding for an item will not be extended beyond this date and time even if active bidding is underway. Bottom line - the highest bid (at or above any set reserve price) at the time of the Seller's set Auction end date and time wins.
Our fees are clearly stated in the Seller's Guide shown on all Browse pages.
Feedback may only be posted between the winning bidder and seller in a transaction. Feedback is associated with a specific Item Listing and must pertain specifically to that Listing. If you submit feedback, make sure that your rating and comments are truthful to the best of your knowledge and accurately reflect what happened in the transactions; be careful not to submit feedback hastily and in anger. Do not take any actions that would undermine the integrity of the feedback system, including posting false good feedback to artificially improve another User’s rating or posting false bad feedback to damage another User’s rating. If you accumulate excessive negative feedback or display a pattern of unacceptable behavior your account may be suspended or permanently terminated.
This Site is not responsible for the information posted by a User in the feedback system. It is not our responsibility to determine the “truthfulness” of posted feedback, and we do not arbitrate disputes over feedback. We reserve the right to remove any User-posted feedback at any time for any reason.